Revinax is committed to the collection and processing of your data, performed at https://www.revinax.net, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RDPR) and the law « Informatique et Libertés » (« Data processing and freedoms »).
Revinax has been declared to the CNIL under number: 2177865 v 0.
ARTICLE 1 – COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
« Is a personal data any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). Is deemed to be an identifiable natural person, a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements specific to its physical, physiological identity, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social. » (Definition of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data collected on the Revinax site (“The Website” hereinafter) are the following :
1.1 – VISIT OF REVINAX WEBSITE
The connection data (date, time, Internet address, protocol of the visitor’s computer, page consulted) of the User can be exploited to purposes of audience measurement.
1.2 – SENDING AN EMAIL TO REVINAX
When sending an email to Revinax by its website https://www.revinax.net, last name, first name, company, e-mail and country of the user are required to facilitate the processing of the application. The phone number and the mailing address are optional.
1.3 – COOKIES
Cookies are deposited, as part of the use of the Website.
The user has the option to disable cookies by going to the following page: Cookies policy.
ARTICLE 2 – USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected from users are intended to provision of the Website’s services, the improvement of its content, the optimization of its performance and maintaining a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and navigation on the Website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Website;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- rating of the frequentation of the Website;
- implementation of a user assistance;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious softwares or malicious software attacks) and management, of insecurity incidents;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences
- customer management.
ARTICLE 3 – RECIPIENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected by Revinax and stored in its active database are transmitted within the limits of their respective powers, to the authorized staff of the Marketing, Commercial, to those responsible for dealing with the customer relationship and the prospecting, to those belonging to the logistical and computer services and their line managers.
Only, however, will access the intermediary archives of Revinax its service Litigation.
ARTICLE 4 – SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies, in the following cases:
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Website uses the services of providers to assist Revinax in its implementation. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data in the framework of the performance of their services, and have a contractual obligation to use the data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable protection for the security and confidentiality of data at personal status (Article 35 of the amended Law of 6 January 1978) and particulary the safety objectives to be achieved.
- when is implemented a control of the auditor;
- if the law requires it, the Website may perform the data transmission following the claims made against the Website and to comply with the administrative and judicial procedures;
- if the Website is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale or assets recovery proceedings, it may be required to share all or part of its assets, including data. In this case, users would be informed before that the data from personal nature are transferred to a third party.
ARTICLE 5 – SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The Website implements organizational, technical, software and digital security to protect personal data against tampering, destruction and unauthorized access.
However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and that the Website can not guarantee the security of the transmission or storage information on the internet.
ARTICLE 6 – IMPLEMENTATION OF USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations applicable to data, users have the following rights:
- they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Website may request proof of the identity of the user to verify its accuracy;
- if the personal data held by the Website are inaccurate, they may request the correction of the information, by writing to the following email address : email@example.com;
- they may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- they may oppose the processing of their data, limit and withdraw their consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the based consent made prior to withdrawal, by writing to the following email address:email@example.com;
- they can request their data to be transmitted to a third of their choice, by writing to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. The transmission will be in structured format, commonly used and readable by machine to allow their reuse (eg XML, JSON, CSV, etc.);
- they can define the directives relating to the fate of their data after their death by writing to the following email address:email@example.com;
- they can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, by using the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/
ARTICLE 7 – SHELF LIFE
The personal data are kept for a period of 3 years in the active base of Revinax from their collection, or the last contact remaint unsuccessful with the user to renew the retention of his data and / or to continue to receive commercial solicitations.
In the absence of a positive and explicit answer from the person, they then will be kept for 10 years in the intermediary archives of the company in case of litigation, before being anonymized for the statistics.
ARTICLE 8 – EVOLUTION OF THIS CLAUSE
The Website reserves the right to make any modification to this clause, relevant to the protection of personal data, at any times. If a change is made to this data clause protectioN, Revinax undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The Website will also inform users of the change by mail, within a maximum of fifteen (15) days before publication.
The lack of challenge made by the users related to the update, during this period of time, will be worth the modification agreement from their part. If the user does not agree with the new terms of the data clause protection, he has the possibility to withdraw his consent to the collection of his personal data and to obtain its
erasure at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.