Welcome aboard Revinsight, the podcast that helps you understand how organizations and individuals adopt, utilize, and track VR results.
Guest: Adriana Bordeanu, Director Global Medical Education KOL Management Wound Care Division at Hartmann Group (Germany)
Episode #3 – November 10th, 2023
– Welcome to Revinsight, the podcast that helps you understand how organizations and individuals adopt, utilize and track VR results.
– Today we’re honored to receive Adriana Bordeanu, based in Germany. Adriana is Global Director of Medical Education and KOL Management Wound Care Division at Hartmann Group.
– Hey Adriana, what are the applications of VR that you will find difficult to go back to traditional tools?
– Hello Maxime, thank you very much for this opportunity to discuss together and to exchange the benefits of virtual reality, especially in healthcare and more specifically in the field of wound management. Thank you very much for this question.
– I would like to mention that Hartmann Virtual Reality Wound Care Training Program offers the first 3D immersion and simulation tutorials with a life like clinical experience in the field of wound management.
– This advanced educational tool supports not only the better understanding of wound pathology, but as well the ability to rehearse clinical procedures. And by this improving the relevant practical skills and the clinician confidence in applying the specific protocols in wound care.
– The users, healthcare professionals, receive a memorable and meaningful training experience with the patient and the wound in a safe environment mirroring the correct protocols in wound care without risk to harm the patient.
– And this experience can be immediately applied to their daily practice.